If you’re looking to learn more about Zarin Daruwala you’ve come to the right place. Today we’ll answer some of your most commonly asked questions and give you a condensed biography of Zarin Daruwala. Daruwala is the CEO of Standard Chartered Bank, is a gold medal-winning company secretary, and has over 30 years of experience in a variety of fields. Those fields include corporate planning, human resources, agri-business, and corporate finance.
Here are just a few of the most commonly asked questions about Daruwala.
Daruwala has been married to her husband, Bomi Daruwala, since the 90’s. Mr. Daruwala is a lawyer. The couple has two children, Diana and Cyrus.
Daruwala was born in India and is now 56 years old.
At last reporting, Daruwala’s net worth was estimated to be in the range of ₹16,377,258.
Daruwala is the CEO of Standard Chartered Bank. She took on that role in 2016 and has since brought the company back from the brink of financial ruin.
Zarin Daruwala began her career over 30 years ago with the ICICI Group. She held a variety of positions in different departments including human resources, corporate planning, credit, and investment banking.
Daruwala’s major accomplishments include:
– Becoming the first female CEO of Standard Chartered Bank.
– Serving on the Board of Directors of key ICICI group companies.
– Being featured in the BT Hall of Fame for being a consistent performer.
– Winning the President’s gold medal for coming in top in the India Company Secretary Exams.
– Being named the 13th most powerful woman in business by Fortune India in 2020.
– Holding a position on the board of JSW Steel for almost eight years
– Being selected as one of the most powerful women in Indian business by Business Today seven times.
These are just a few of the outstanding accomplishments Daruwala has made in her career. Be sure to stay tuned for more news on Zarin Daruwala in the years to come.